Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Really Apple?

Really Apple?

Maybe I expect to much. Maybe on this day, of all days, when I had my ass handed to me at work I wanted a little more from you. *sigh*

But software and fancy iPod nanos? Really?

No iTablet, no big iPhone improvements. No real movement forward. Stepping in on the flip video market is nice for profits I guess, for you mostly, but what a bout a real step forward. "Steve is working closely with new products." I hear. "Steve wont release a product until its ready" Yeah more like Steve wont release a product until he can milk every penny from the iPod market.

I am sorry I expected to much. But really Steve? Welcome back and all but I cant help but feel you called this one in.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home