Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, October 23, 2009

Morning Ritual- The Drowsy Parrot

The local coffee place has a price break if you bring in a mug with their name on it.
I invented these replaceable "Skins" that you can write pretty much anything you want on and the best part they come in a roll. Arguably my bird looks a little more like a penguin then a parrot, but still I think that if they did not SAY you could/could not make your own label then you should be able to get the price break. In the end I won some points for moxie I guess and the lower priced coffee. If you will excuse me I am off to the patent office to register my new invention.

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

I think 3M already has a patent for painter's tape, but give it a try.

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I should have filed quicker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home