Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Yesterday was disapointing.

Yesterday, despite perfect weather and a great time at the game, the final score was disappointing.

Today was full of fixing things. First there was some light plane maintenance. Then sharpening of lawnmower blades, raking and burning of many leaves, installation of recently sharpened lawnmower blades, bird removal, and finally some more yard work.
Too bad I could not fix yesterdays score... even with all the help I had today.

6 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger J said...

you can burn leaves here?

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Depending on the type of leaf, truthfully, you can maybe only burn one or two, but I would not recommend it.

We have the girls house to take care of as well. Without a tenant there that's two acres of country living at its finest and all the yard work to go with it.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

I'm keeping my Purdue comments to myself, I'm just glad you have things to take your mind off of football.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I have been waiting for that call all week, and dreading it. Thanks for the restraint. You did miss a good game, even though we lost. (sounds like the same speech I gave last year at Ross-Ade)

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger J said...

Where is this country house and can we set up a firing range in the back yard acreage?

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It not that country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home