Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Bringing Sexy Back.


For a while now, I have this thing where I forget to zip my zipper.

It drives the girl crazy.

I am not sure what the deal is really, honestly, it just is something, I guess, where my mind does not think is that important, especially around the house. Honestly I often wonder if she knows how lucky it is I even have pants on. Usually I make a smart ass comment once she points it out, and that REALLY HELPS.

For example:

The girl: Your zipper is down again….

Me: Oops

The Girl: You’re so LAZY you can’t even be bothered to zip your zipper?

Me: I’m not being lazy… I consider it ADVERTIZING.

The Girl: What are you advertising? That your to lazy to zip up your zipper?

Me: Hey, someone’s got to bring sexy back!

So I find it ironic that today my zipper is broken, not completely but the little handle thing is missing making it difficult to go up, or down at all. Its to bad really because these are a nice pair of pants and after spilling motor oil on a pair recently, I am getting to the point where I am going to have to go shopping and that is whole new set of problems.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger J said...

Ha featured add "DANCE PARTY DETROIT, DANCE YOUR PANTS OFF"

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Hey! we are nothing if not topical!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home