Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, November 16, 2009

Its hunting season


Yesterday was the first official day of Deer rifle season here in Michigan and that means many people are up north this week sitting in the woods.

I must admit I am a little jealous, not because I want to shoot a deer, but there is something cathartic about sitting in the woods in the early morning cold when the light is just starting to come through the trees.

I guess someone has to stay back to work.

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Someone has to insure them in case (more like when) they shoot each other.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I guess... still it would be nice to be out of here for a couple days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home