Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shop update- smooth times.

Sometimes things go so smoothly in the shop. Everything falls into place just like I see it in my mind. The wood seems almost to bend to my will, until the project is done.

This was not one of those times.

Even though I should have had time to complete the two drawers for the the file cabinet project, it was like the wood was fighting me all the way. I could see what I wanted but it was not to be.

I guess I have my work cut out for me this week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home