Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, February 22, 2010

Guy On Bicycle...


Dear Guy on bicycle during snowstorm:

Poor little guy. I don’t know why you have a death wish, but life is to important to for you to throw it away on economical transportation. Plus if I hit you, you are going to scratch my paint. Please refrain from such selfish activity in the future.

Sincerely,

-The rest of us.

Editors note: this is only topped by they guy on the motorcycle that I was not quick enough to get a photo of.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! :D Glad im not alone in my thinking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home