Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Kitty:

Uncharacteristically Kitty was super affectionate last night demanding to sit in my lap in the Girl’s absence AND purring to boot.

Of course it is probably only because the Girl is out of town (most likely) taking her favorite lap with her and/or the Kitty is kissing a little ass as she knows she is on my shit list for knocking over and breaking a candle holder that was a present for the girl (way way, less likely).


For me it was just a pain in the butt as I had to reach over the fur ball to type on the keyboard. This only lasted for while before she decided she wanted to pick a fight and started to chew on my leg before I chased her away. She always has a chip on her shoulder and last night was no exception. The rest of the night was filled with practice stalking and an occasional ambush for the wii cord as I tried my hand at some boxing occasionally distracting me enough to get me punched in the face.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home