Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, March 12, 2010

Stupid Email

I just recieved a really dumb email. It's so many kinds of wrong I
feel like I should take the sender aside and spend the time to explain
why.
The problem with email is it allows people to spread stupid at the
speed of the Internet.
Sometimes I feel like I am fighting a blizzard of dumb with a plastic
spoon of common sense.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Ok, I just checked my sent emails. I think I'm safe.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Beano said...

You, were not the one.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Lost In Life said...

Nice wording, i sometimes feel the same.

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I'm getting over it now. Maybe.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

"Fighting the blizzard of dumb with a plastic spoon of common sense." Oh. My. Goodness. I'm really, really, REALLY going to have to use that line... :)

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Thanks Lynn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home