Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, April 23, 2010

Somtimes I am just a Speed bump on the long road to crazy town.


Overheard to day at the office:








Me: You sent this mileage statement in Saying your current odometer reading is “0”


Client: Uh-Huh.

Well last year it was 16k


UH-Huh

So see the problem, you could not have drove negative 16000 miles

Oh

So… see where I am going with this.

Yes.
Care to give me a more plausible number?
Oh- OK

Really… ok I am just going to hang up now. You can just let me know when you can figure this out

OK

*click* Sigh*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home