Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Why I have to stop wearing blue dress shirts

Today while stopping by Office Depot for a quick item.
Woman walking fast toward me: "Do you have a new ...(inaudible)"
Me getting off the phone: " What?"
Woman: " Do you have a new catalog?"
Me: "Do you think I work here? I don't work here." holding my item to
purchase.
Woman: "Oh. It's that blue shirt". Walking off.
Me: *blink blink*

Aparently I was only a name tag away from working there.


Tomorow I am wearing a paper hat in the fast food drive through.

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Sounds like you have a future in retail

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Its always good to have a fall back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home