Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, June 03, 2010

While I was fulfilling my role as worker bee ....

Gwen , the truck, was whisked away this morning for a photo shoot. It is true. It seems my friend works for “one of the world's leading automotive industry suppliers specializing in driveline and chassis technologies.” and they make some parts for Gwen and need some photos for… well I guess brochures and such.

I was asked by him last weekend as no one at there HQ seems to have my exact model/make vehicle so that is how it all came to be. So why not?

But this morning I started to think…How sad is it that Gwen the truck has a more exciting life then me?

*sigh*



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

these are some pretty risqué photos for her first photo shoot.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shes too cute too be named "Gwen"...LOL :)

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I thought "Gwen" was cute...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home