Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Why I am getting a new laptop and its making me happy...

Why I am getting a new laptop and its making me happy...
and sad. Change is both thrilling and abhorrent to me- its a function of my thrill seeking OCD lifestyle.

As you might remember my laptop has been acting up lately and it is really on its last legs. It has been a faithful companion for just about 5 years now and I must say.... I am sad to see it go. The Girl says its good, I am getting a new toy to distract me. We shall see, I suppose.

As they say all good things must come to an end and thanks to ecost I am getting a new one, on the cheap. Really it is way less than what the old one went for and WAY more powerful. I can not believe what you can get for under $500 these days.

The old one was a convertible tablet, and the new one, well its not. I must say that my photoshoping skills were exponentially increased with the introduction of a pen. Not to mention a host of other functions a pen brought to the table.

Hmmm... maybe I will have to get a Wacom tablet or something.

I will let you know next week how it all turns out. For now I am still pounding this post out on the old one. We will see what happens.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

A PC? How disapointing.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Beano said...

More
For
The
Money

Plus kind of tired of the Apple ego tax.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home