Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rainmeter...desktop zen

Since the new laptop is running
windows 7 I decided to take advantage of some of the more powerful customization tools and ran across Rainmeter.

Rainmeter allows a little more customization than the overage windows options allowing me to make my desktop a little more minimalist... just the way I like it.

Scary thing is I only have had a second to play with it.... it might just be the beginning of something crazy.

(Click on the above image to see a better view of my current desktop)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home