Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cool Gear: FIlson Tin Cloth Packer Coat


Somethings are so awesome that they almost defy description.

This is the case with Filson Tin Cloth Packer Coat.

With fall around the corner this jacket will keep you warm and Filson quality will mean this jacket will be around for years.

I have to be honest: I have a pair of Filson hunting pants and a hat and these two things I count on my very short list of prized possessions.

In a world of disposable items the quality of Filson is a refreshing breath of fresh air.

If you are interested you can find it *Here*.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home