Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, September 13, 2010

How sloppy is my hand writing... and other ways I justify being lazy

How sloppy is my hand writing... and other ways I justify being lazy.

How lazy am I getting? Lately, when writing, I do not even finish my sentences, email addresses, and little notes I quickly write down... it kind of looks like this:




That, my friends, is supposed to be: guys_name@hotmail.com. As you can see the hotmail kind of trails off into nothing. I was telling myself it was because I am to busy. Or that I just need to type EVERYTHING (that might be what it may boil down to) but the truth is: I am just getting lazy in the handwriting department.

Or maybe I DO just need to type everything.
All I know is that is it not going to get any better, anytime soon.

Here is to being lazy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger Elmira said...

Great blog!
Thanks for sharing.

Tenax Technologies is a Belarussian software company delivering complex web solutions. We provide comprehensive software development for startups based on Java J2EE Spring Hibernate web2.0 technologies.

 
At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Bones dvd set said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home