Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mee-che-gen grocery gitter’


Billed as the “Critter Getter” this otherwise low profile vehicle targeting hunting enthusiasts but really I don’t see why ANYONE would not want one. Sure it has a face only a mother could love, but as they say looks are not everything.

Top 5 reasons I need this vehicle.

1) Basic transportation, of course

2) My truck is just not obnoxious enough

3) I have a need to roll on 64’s

4) Two words: Zombie apocalypse

5) Make parking easier. Now I can just park on top of my neighbors prius.

Made in TX, of course.

Thanks again to uncrate for this one.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Shannon Green said...

I'm also feeling the need for a Critter Getter.

I'm just imagining how jealous all my girlfriends would be when we meet for lunch I have that thing valet parked.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Beano said...

That WOULD show them now... wouldn't it.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Shannon Green said...

It would be the South Louisiana version of Sex in The City.

Which is pretty much the same as the real Sex in The City only with more camo.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I like it! Everything is more better with camo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home