Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, October 10, 2010

WTF- I disabled myself sleeping


OK I know I am getting older but this is ridiculous.

The other night, I slept wrong and somehow I pulled a muscle in my upper back/shoulder. It. Is. Killing. Me.

Just to get this straight: I practically disabled myself... while sleeping.

NOT while fighting of a bear. Or climbing a mountain. Or chopping down a tree with an axe... no.... I did it while sleeping.

What. The. F? what is next... I am going get a hangnail and bleed to death? Get a sliver need a transplant?

Thats it I have to go drink some raw eggs and count my chest hairs. Five more minutes of this shit and I am going to dislocate my shoulder on purpose just to make myself feel better.

Damn it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Shannon Green said...

Dude...next time have a little self respect and lie!

I'm sure this doesn't help matters much but I have to say: bless your heart. :)

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I have never been one to put on airs. Thanks for the kind words!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home