Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Overheard last night at home: dumb Man edition.

Sometimes I say things.

Sometimes I think about things.

Often those things do not happen at the same time.

Last night was a good example.

(the girl enters the room after working out)

What I said:

“Those shorts look funny.”

What I meant to say:

“Its funny to see shorts in the middle of winter.”

What I should have said:

Abso-freaking-lutely-nothing

What I have learned:

I really need to shut up more. Lets face it though I not that good at learning these type of lessons.

Next week:

Stay tuned for other non-verbal reasons I am an asshole.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Good Birbiglia reference

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Beano said...

In this case, not entirely intentional.

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Akie A. said...

Can only imagine the ugly look you got for saying that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home