Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Cool Gear: Kyocera Echo

You might find yourself flip-flopping between all the Android goodness out their and the latest iPhone 4 (soon to be 5) as I have... but before you do you might just want to check out this dual screen hotness from kyocera.

Check out the demo *here* or cut an paste this into your browser: http://www.echobykyocera.com/.

I could go on about it but I will let you discover its dual screen goodness for your self.

Is it going to add to the already surfacing "fragmentation" issues with special android apps? Probably. Is it worth going back to Sprint? Maybe.

Did it just make my decision that much harder? You betcha!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home