Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, February 12, 2011

In the woods....

In the woods the last of the berries somehow over looked by the birds left standing like a promise that winter will pass into spring soon.

After the recent cold snap spring like temperatures are knocking at our door.

Tanner and I were witness to temperatures warm enough that I could go hat-less with out fear of loosing my ears to frost bite.

More snow is predicted for tonight but the implications of the coming thaw brings a spring to my step that is undeniable.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home