Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Scary Numbers:


What is 227 you might ask? That, my friends, is the number of days it has been since I bought some new technology.

Here is another scary number:

1241 is the number if days since I have updated my cell phone. That is over three years people, like 21 years in phone years.

No wonder I am having the D.T's

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Alison Willette said...

I can so appreciate this post. The last phone I had was a nokia 5200 series. I'd had that phone since 2004 or 05. But, alas, my husband baught me a Black Berry last year for my birthday. I had never used the internet or texting on a cell phone until that day.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Wow... I thought 2007 was bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home