Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, June 18, 2011

For a while now... I have been biding my time

For a while now...  I have been biding my time.
Trying to get a photo of this Herron.
It haunts the river close to where Tanner and I walk but with her less than stealthy approach I had all but given up getting a good shot of her.
Lately, however, I have noticed that she has taken a shine to the public side of the park. Apparently the fishing is good by this small waterfall. The drop varies by the water level but right now it is about 3 feet showing just how grand this bird is.

Slowly, I have been getting closer , Tanner in tow. But always she gets away before I can get a good shot.

Today I was close enough to get this shot before she had enough and flew off.

Amazing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home