Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy first day of summer everyone!


It was a splendid summer morning and it seems as if nothing could go wrong…
(John Cheever)

I miss that feeling, a feeling I can only imagine as a distant memory from my youth or something from a Fitzgerald novel.

Here is a photo I dug up of my brother running over a sand dune on the Canadian side of lake Huron during the camping trips of my childhood.I took this photo , lets just say, at a very young age when summer was still magical. *sigh*

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous kathy said...

Summer is still magical... You need to come play Uncle Reuben so you reexperience. Magic is part of muscle memory- when is the last time you blew bubbles and watched the way the sunlight made them shimmer and how great it felt to chase them and let them pop on your palm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home