Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

EDC: Every Day Carry

EDC is a term I hear a lot from Police and Firemen that I ofter associate with the gun or knife they carry "Every Day"

But really we all have a small list of items that we carry that this site showcases just that: what people carry... every day.

In their own words:
Everyday Carry, or EDC, generally refers to small items or gadgets worn, carried, or made available in pockets, holsters, or bags on a daily basis to manage common tasks or for use in unexpected situations or emergencies. In a broader sense, it is a lifestyle, discipline, or philosophy of preparedness.

Its fun to see what others carry and its given me some ideas on how I might change what I carry... every day.

Enjoy  it *here* or cut/ paste this in to your browser of choice. 

OH and don't forget to check out the archive.
http://everyday-carry.com/ 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home