Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

OK Apple I give up: you had me at iOS 5....

I really really tried to want an Android tablet.
I tried. I really really really tried.
Here is the thing... Apple has somethings you dont.
Thats right I said it. App store bragging rights, iTunes U, a cult like following. So what if your interface seems almost prehistoric...damn it.
Plus we have an iPad at home that is still being supported with iOS updates... even if it is the Girls.
Really here is the bottom line: I  could not, no matter how I tried, justify spending the money on something that the iPad does and does pretty stupid well. 
I am the king of rationalization. You are talking to a man who once rationalized buying a ATV... and a Boat... oh yeah and once or twice an Airplane.
Yet still, I  could.
Not.
Do.
It.
I really really really tried.
So what DID I do?
I bought a new cover, and took the show on the road. Thats right, if you can not beat them join them. I am going all out power user. I am going to be that annoying SOB that has the iPad all the freeking time.
Whew.... kinda feels good to pick a side again.
Lets see how long this will last.

(posting from my Android Phone)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait?? you now have your lap top,desk top and an IPAD in your office??

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Beano said...

What's your point?
For the record I also have dual monitors on the laptop.
I am going for a mission control look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home