Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, October 07, 2011

Its Bugging Me and other funny things the Girl Texts

The Girl: This Bug is why I cant (touch up the) paint the side of the house. I think it wants to bite me... (1:58 pm)
Me: Ha Ha I think yr safe (2:01 pm)
Update big bug is still out there... now closer to the back door. (2:59pm)
OK Ill get it when I get home. (3:00 pm)
I did it sweetie I killed the little man eating dinosaur...I had to run it over with my car but I still did it... we will be safe tonight. (3:55pm)
OK good... wait what? (3:59pm)


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Did she make a new side entrance to the house? Have fun with that project this weekend.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Beano said...

lucky for me... somehow she ran it over in the driveway.
Scared me a little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home