Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, October 06, 2011

On the Case

Last weekend the Girl brought this knife home from her parents VAST knife collection.
The were having trouble dating/ identifying the little guy for their inventory and I had a little fun playing detective. Seriously I got the magnifying glass out all Sherlock Holmesy like.  In the end with the help of my friend the interweb I was able to find out just enough info to identify the year of manufacture and some other info proving once and for all cyberspace is useful. Who knew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home