Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, November 07, 2011

Overheard on the couch: Its 4g time




(Watching the T–Mobile commercial)

The Girl: “Did she say its Orgy time?”

Me: “Ummmm…. I think they said it’s  time for 4G.”

Girl: “Oh- that changes the entire commercial”

Me: “Yes, Yes it does.”

4 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BG I heard the same thing when I caught this commercial too!!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

How much does that plan cost?

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Beano said...

The REALLY want your business it seems.

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard it too! I told my sister that it totally sounds like that!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home