Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday morning shopping with the Girl

Why do they have to make so many salad dressings?

bonus overhead on the couch....

The Girl: "Why did you take that photo?"

Me: "I just thought the perspective looked cool."

The Girl: "Yeah, it does. I noticed you taking it,I thought: there he goes again."

Me: "What are you saying?"

The Girl: "Only you would see that... like the shiny lights that hang from the ceiling"

Me: " OK now you are just f'n with me."

The Girl: "Now?"




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home