Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, September 01, 2005

High gas prices... an apoligy for those who should know better.


On 8/25 I posted about high gas prices. I had, of course, no idea that Katrina would devastate the south.

As most Americans my heart goes out to the people afflicted by the devastating storm that hit the south. I feel helpless here so far away, I will send some money, I will do my part, but I wish I could do more.

It breaks my heart, but I swell with pride when I see how some people pull together to help each other it is the best of the human spirit.

On the other hand, the looting of non essential goods, the price gouging of gas and other basic goods and services, what more appalling devious, despicable deeds could there be. To take advantage of people when they are down; shame on those involved.

Even here the unsubstantiated price of gas, and don’t give me that bullshit about refinery destruction in the south and prices went skyward before the first drops of rain hit the ground in the south.

Along the heroism,it is greed that has reared its ugly head, and shame on those who profit once cent from this most dark time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home