Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, September 05, 2005

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Sarah P was in town this weekend. It was her birthday. Although she does not like to be reminded that she is getting older, as you can see here by her friendly gesture in the main picture, she was as charming and beautiful as ever.

Not to mention that I got to hang with Hannah, Wendy, and Meghan as well. Me and four totally hot chicks, not to bad of a deal if you ask me.

Seriously it was a blast and those crazy girls, you got to love them. I mean who else you get pizza with at 2:00am that still makes time to TP someone’s house.

As for me I was just grateful to live thought the parking lot experience.

Just a few things to mention that I thought of after sobering up:

Meghan, really, your car is not made of Nerf.

Sarah, you are not that fashion critic for all the uof m students and drive-by screaming at them will not help.

Wendy, I know you wish your car was made of Nerf, but I am sure he is sorry.

Hannah, the trouble maker of the group, your so crazy. What was up with that cigarette guy?

Anyway I could not have planned a better time, thank you all for putting up with me.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Fatgracdaddy said...

Nerf cars would be the greatest. What exactly is nerf anyway is it some area 51 alien technology nasa developed compound .... the world may never know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home