Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Granholm! Now that explaines it.


click on article to enlarge and read.





Apparently, Gov. Granholm is behind this whole “cool neighborhood” idea. Whats that aboot?

As you know, the great lady is from Canada. In her defense, its still cool to say “cool” in Canada.

Dont cha know, its so cold time actually slows down and it is like the 80’s up there anyway, eh.

Still, no points to the city for sucking up to the Governors office and making us look like complete morons for 20,000 in state funds. Hell my downtown bar tab runs over that. Despite the fact I live downtown I had no idea that they were doing any of this. I must have missed the focus group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home