Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Jesus... WT?


At the risk of being sacrilegious I felt the need to post this…

I ran across this at:

http://rhetoricalletters.blogspot.com/

And it made me LOL to I kind of felt compelled to post this, but all cred goes to the blog writers at rhetoricalletter.blogspot.com 4sure.

I mean OMG, dueling religious nut with syntax issues, vs. SMS master in the lower level…. XLNT.

B4 U get all CT and start writing me H8 mail, PLS remember 2DAY’S religious nut is 2MORO’s upstairs neighbor. It was F8 that brought them 2gthr.

Only in CA.

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Fatgracdaddy said...

Its scary but i understood you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home