Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Winter Sky




Here is a picture of what It has looked like lately in the land of S.A.D.

I don’t want to say it has been gloomy lately, but we have not seen the sun I so long I have forgotten what it looked like. I mean the local suicide hot line has hung up their operations because several members have been overheard saying “go ahead I don’t blame you.”

But today I had to break out my sunglasses out for the first time in a long time, hell the damn things were out of style.

I was so excited that I forgot to get a picture of anything that showed the sun. To bad, next chance may be three months from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home