Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Our Sponsors



Vaporlife readers please check out our sponsors from time to time. Located on the top the bottom right of the main blog page. If you don’t check them out, no one knows you looked at them and I don’t get credit, Get it?

Also

I know you check out the blog, I see the hits. Some of you have expressed reservations about leaving comments. I love all comments, both good and bad so leave what’s on you mind by pressing the comments button and writing down what you’re thinking.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Fatgracdaddy said...

We all know I have plenty to say when they offer blogger voiceprint software that i can just call in and leave my comments on blogger I will have more time to leave more rants. Next week vaporlife presents VOICE ACTIVATED AUTO COMMENT TAGING FOR YOUR BLOG....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home