Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Slander in the City

Dear “The Onion” editors. (www.theonion.com)

Sure its OK to make fun of some cities but your recent article “Detroit Sold For Scrap” see full article here: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/46937 Oh-n0-u-did-unt. Did you really want to poke at the former murder capital like that.

Hats off to you my friends, for having the extremely large huevos, while I see where you are going with the sarcastic/humor thing damn… Detroiters take their city seriously.

I mean they did host the Superbowl XL this year, and many positive things ARE happening in the city, it is true some of it could use some work.

Bottom line: your edgey tongue-and-cheek style might be funny, but beware who you take a swing at. I mean damn, Kwame’s personal security detail alone might be enough for me to think twice about what I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home