Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, July 14, 2006

Why China Rules the World- Secretly

Et Tu, mountain dew... I am so disappointed.

I know I am not the only one that noticed this, but the upside down mountain dew can bears a striking resemblance to the former communist leaders name.




1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Fatgracdaddy said...

BY THE WAY MY CHINESE FRIEND PREDICTABLY DENIED ALL PROOF EVEN AS I THREW THE CAN DOWN IN HIS FACE. THE SECRET IS OUT I NOW LOOK OVER MY SHOULDER WAITING FOR A CHERY TO COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND RUN ME DOWN.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home