Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

After Another Abysmal Apple Announcement, Another Annoying Aggravation.

Apple again annouces another lackluster slew of gadgets same stuff repackaged with movies and a promise of more to come. OK Apple I am done with you. Then Sony Ericsson lets me down.

It is almost to much to take.

I am a guy that loves his gadgets… ok that is like saying the Sun is hot or the galaxy is big. I am utterly, hopelessly, recklessly enthralled to the point of an addiction with those things tech.

I know I bitched about this before but here it goes.

I am just about ready to buy another phone, there are so many to choose from. I have a certain soft spot for Sony Ericsson as my k750 has treated me well. So finally, finally, I can get the k790a. A triband (850,1800,1900 w/edge) so it should work better in America than the old 750, it has a 3 mp camera with pictbridge, and so many options I can not even list… but its not cheap. And we I would still buy this thing, against my better judgment, I would still buy it…but here is the kicker: It won’t take my old Sony memory stick duo’s. That means they came up with a new memory stick micro memory card, just so I have to invest more money. Nothing was wrong the duo.

So I have to pay big bucks to get the phone that I have been waiting for then I have to throw more money in just to get a memory card to hold all the music and pictures… I cant do it. I just cant do it. You went to far with this one. I will not get this phone just on principal.. Today that is. Tomorrow, we will see.

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger DanieL said...

i love my toys so much that i give them names. i am such a geek to do that. do you do the same?

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I have named many things but not the gadgets. I do love them so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home