Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Its FREAKING cold

Ok I have complained about the cold before, but its really f’n cold. That's -1 F on the truck's temperature gauge.

Here is what the weather channel had to say:

Scattered Snow Showers

Low

-1° F

Precip: 30%

Snow flurries and some snow showers will affect much of the area. Cold. Wind chills approaching -20F. Low -1F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.

-F’n -20 are you kidding me, that’s cold. Tonight taking the dog to the park was challenging. Tanner does not seem to be bothered by the cold at all which is disconcerting as I had to put on every article of clothing I own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home