Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, February 09, 2007

Why I Might Have to Sell Everything and Move to Montana: Part 1


Life is just to bleeping needlessly complicated. I am tired of things being overly regulated, bureaucratically managed, sent to committee, dependent on other factors, subject to permit approval, needing special consideration for compliance, pursuant and subject to all the exclusions in paragraph 13 subsection 12 part b of the policy that you should have read.

Dually processed, recorded and filed accordingly .

And why? For What?

To protect us from ourselves for the most part I am afraid. To make everything “fair” to ensure that no one gets hurt. Frankly I am tired of the fact that every time a turn around I have to inform someone about something because some idiot did it wrong, and now I have to pay the price.

And who is in charge of all the mess? Idiots, for the most part. People who cant tell their ass from a hole in the ground. Frankly I am just sick of it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home