Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Shaky Jake- An Ann Arbor Institution


I would like to take a moment to pay some respect to Shaky Jake, who I just found out passed away last weekend at the estimated age of 82.

I used to work right down town; I must have seen him 100 times, interacted with him a dozen times and talked with him once or twice.

One thing, he was always around, always in a good mood, and never had a bad thing to say as far as I knew.

Here is a link to the full story from the Ann Arbor news. Photo credit to them as well.

Godspeed, Jake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home