Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Razor

Not satisfied with letting my beard trimmer die a timely death, when
it stopped working I took it apart and rebuilt it with this battery
harness and toggle switch.

Currently looking like a baby with it's organs on the outside, tonight
I "operate" to get it all stuffed back in the enclosure.

4 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Dude it's plastic, go get a new one! Welcome to the 21st century.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Yes, I should have tossed it I know. I am always taking stuff apart.

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger J said...

trimmer shmimmer go clean shaven...

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the baby comment was gross. totally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home