Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

Unless you live under a rock, I am sure you know its election day. I found this old illustration that reminded me that years ago voting was a popular as it has become again in this election.

No matter what... God Bless America and our right to vote.

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Whether you were voting for Obama or McCain I think we can all agree that it will be good to be without Bush or at least until Jeb decides to run.

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only time will tell....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home