Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, January 26, 2009

Built in Shelves

This weekend (Sunday really) I dug into the project I have wanted to do for a while.

I am replacing the closet door in the guest bedroom with “built in” shelves. As you can see the shelves themselves will look flush when I am done, like a built in unit, but open up to show the hidden closet. It was actually quite a bit of math to get it just right and I have quite a bit of trimming out yet to do, complete with a hidden latch mechanism that only exists right now as some vague ideas in my head.

Once done I will post a photo, this is the kind of fun project I like to do.

3 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Very slick, just don't slam the door.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Thanks, I kind of like it myself.

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That. Is. AWESOME!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home