Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, February 01, 2009

High and Fast

Superbowl morning I got up and knocked the dust off the plane that has
sat largely in touched this winter.
The sun was a welcome co- pilot and warmed me as it streamed in the
windshield here on my downwind to base turn for runway 24 at Ann Arbor.

I wish I could describe the feeling of bringing that sleek hunk of
aluminum to a gental stop but I have no words.

2 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger J said...

I am realizing that I have only been up in your plane once or twice. I think that it would be nice to go to the range or go up in your plane... if only there were a time I was not working or sleeping. Oh well maybe when summer hits.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Ok let me know and we will take Gabriel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home