Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Spring Madness

As mentioned it appears spring in MI is happening, although it may snow yet again you never know.

With spring brings out all the people who have been cooped up inside all winter to the various parks where Tanner and I frequent all year long. Lots of people were out yesterday in the 66 deg weather including this kid who thought it was hilarious to go as fast as he could through this small lake of a puddle soaking him and everything else around him. I caught this quick sequence of shots with my phone that I thought was interesting.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home