Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, March 30, 2009

When a Weekend is This Frustrating


You should be able to get a refund. Or a do-over. At least MI State made it to the final four. Basically everything else I touched turned to crap, kind of a reverse Midas touch so to speak. Really it was getting so bad I was afraid to take a piss.

Finally, late Sunday I just gave up. The weekend won and it was clear I was not going to get anything productive done. I had no more fight in me and I just relegated myself to the couch for the rest of the day.

Today is not starting out that great either… maybe I will just go home.

4 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photo! That is freaking hilarious...

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

I hope today is better. I'm leaving for MI in 10 min, do you think you could turn your rain cloud off for a day and then you can resume your downward spiral when I'm gone. Thanks!

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Since you have likely left already you will have to read this post trip... but I will see what I can do.

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger J said...

I agree on the photo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home