Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Air France- Flight 447


By now, you would be hard pressed to find someone that has not heard of the tragic Air France flight.

There is no end to the speculation of what happened but likely, like many aviation incidents weather was a factor if not a major cause.

As a pilot, weather geek, and general aviation enthusiast, I find this kind of interesting and was doing a little research when I found this guys analysis and it just blew me away.

click *HERE* so see what real research looks like.

Thanks Tim Vasquez, clearly you know what you are talking about.

God bless those souls, all likely lost at sea, reminding us again, we are no match for mother nature and the randomness of the universe.

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

I knodded my head and pretended that I understood a single word of his report, you have certainly out geeked me today.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Beano said...

That, my friend, is a compliment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home