Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, June 08, 2009

Apparently...

Apparently that StopWatch program runs in the back ground.... on my iPhone anyway.

I was playing with my stop watch program last night (actually trying to get my resting heart rate because of a story we were watching on the news) and I must have left it running. This morning after I dropped off the sander(s) I checked the phone it was still ticking away.

According to last night calculations, not taking into account my heart rate likely slowed while sleeping, this was about 46,000 heartbeats later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home